Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bellybutton Piercing On Guys

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

GaRtH_V wrote:
    yet again,how does it make me LOOK like i want to dump my girlfriend and take it up the ass?

Na Garth you're missing the point it makes HIM think that you look like that, in fairness you cant do anything for someone elses fantasies really. He did invite you to a bar to "talk" about it though, maybe he just wants to be friends;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭LilyMon

I was seeing a guy who had his naval pierced. When I first noticed it, i have to say I was slightly taken aback and I was curious as to whether he may be bi or not - I asked a gay friend of mine, and he also thought it strange that a hetrosexual had a belly piercing.

I was never really comfortable with it, but that's just my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Yeah, I'm not slagging it off totally, just giving my opinion. Most of the men you see who have their bellybuttons pierced are gay, so when you see someone with it you assume that he is probably gay. Like years ago the right ear pierced on a guy meant he was gay, but that aint the case anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭gom

can't say that I would get my belly button pierced. The horizontal looks pretty good however. But please don't get the vertical. as previously stated. Or you going to wear a belly top? Drawing attention to a guys hips is not something we lads should be doing. WE have little hips. WOmen have curve wide hips that are emphised for implicit sexual reproductive reasons.

But Fair play to you Garth V. Let us know what sort of reactions you get from folk when they see it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

cant believe in this day and ages this **** is still going on, like the ear pierced on the left ear is gay also, will ye all feckin grow up, how can a piece of metal be gay or make u in any way, its just inpossible and plastic boobie can make you gay or weird but a peice of metal cant, i think a nose piercing on fellas is stupid, the way ye think this is gay so thats right every guy with there nose pierce is now gay... jesus grow up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

You said it looked stupid not gay. I think belly button piercings look gay not stupid. If the guy wants it I don't care, I just said it looks gay
    Krispie wrote:
    cant believe in this day and ages this **** is still going on, like the ear pierced on the left ear is gay also, will ye all feckin grow up, how can a piece of metal be gay or make u in any way, its just inpossible and plastic boobie can make you gay or weird but a peice of metal cant, i think a nose piercing on fellas is stupid, the way ye think this is gay so thats right every guy with there nose pierce is now gay... jesus grow up

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

now now kids,calm down:)
    jaysis its only a bit of metal ffs

i think a nose on a guy looks gay but then again im not sad enough to tell someones sexuality over a piece of metal and also many ppl think the nipple piercing is gay so that means all ur tittie piercin people, your all GAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭LilyMon

This is a public forum - the guy asked for opinions and views - everyone is entitled to their own.
    If you disagree with someones opinion then that's your prerogative.

with a nose piercing u mong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

just a normal "girl" BB piercing I'd say you were letting gays know you were gay, but I reckon it'l look great with that one you already have, and not gay!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Quit your sniping please or this thread will be locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I wouldn't think gay but I wouldn't thing it was attractive on a guy either....it'd be a big turn-off. Maybe that's just me tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

it would be for me too.

Yes but why?!?
    ok,it is mainly a female piercing but i still dont get how its gonna make me look gay

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

What the hell? You so don't have to be gay to get it done if you're a guy. A boy I know did and I thought it looked pretty cool when I saw it (probably because we fancied each other at the time) and he's straight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭church

Krispie wrote:
    many ppl think the nipple piercing is gay so that means all ur tittie piercin people, your all GAY

20 years ago the chances are that anyone with a nipple piercing was gay, along with prince alberts and right ears and so on. there wasn't a day when everyone decided "its not gay anymore". It changed fairly slowly and the reason most people would think a bloke with a navel piercing was gay is that that particular piercing is predominantly a female piercing. i'm sure in 20 years it may not be seen that way at all but thats the way it is now. lots of respect to you for doin it though.

church wrote:
    20 years ago the chances are that anyone with a nipple piercing was gay, along with prince alberts and right ears and so on. there wasn't a day when everyone decided "its not gay anymore". It changed fairly slowly and the reason most people would think a bloke with a navel piercing was gay is that that particular piercing is predominantly a female piercing. i'm sure in 20 years it may not be seen that way at all but thats the way it is now. lots of respect to you for doin it though.
    aye,up until a year or two ago tonuge piercings were considered to be gay

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

*sigh* The right ear is somehow still considered a gay thing by a lot of people. A guy in my year asked me why I was getting my right ear pierced when I listed off a set of piercings that included a lot in each ear. Out of some 30 piercings, all he could say was, "Why are you getting your right ear pierced?" That's the only one he questioned, and sadly it's the same with the majority of guys in my age group. These private school snobs need to be woken up to reality, and the fact that it's no longer the '70s.

Advertisement