Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

REVO in ireland

Options
  • 02-09-2004 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

anyone know where there's a REVO distributor in dublin ..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Sunglass Hut in Liffey Valley - you fashionable wearer of over-priced eye-wear.

'ceptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Should I laugh or cry..A bit harsh I suppose... REVO are an ECU chip tuning company :D they had a place in co.meath but I can't get through to them..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Think the only REVO place in Ireland now is Cookstown in the North. There's talk of one opening up in South Dublin, but not confirmed as yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Sorry Hasher, me was taking the PEE-FIFTEEN-ESS. Me apologise, not do again. To you anyways.... Long lunchbreak makes head spin and quality of posts deteriorate....

'ceptr

Advertisement