Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"ppl like you ruin this game"

Options
  • 30-04-2000 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

On sat I logged in to UO and boped over to the candyland side to check it out.Was making new runes to various places when I bumped into a old mate who gave me a new town and dungeon rune book.so I recalled into Vesper and was sorting out my bank box.A player comes up to me and asks if I can gate him back to the pvp side.I explaim he needs a felicia moonstone to get back and offer to sell him one for 500 gold since they are hard to come by,which it true.He then freaks out and calls me everyname under the sun just coz I wont give him one and says"ppl like you ruin this game".Is this what runing UO has come to.Not the pks,not the looters,bug users or grief players but just not being nice to him is ruining his game?UO has never been so easy and now ppl got nothing to complain about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

lol, moonstones back were at one point 4K each.

If I was you I would of created a gate into Hyloth and dispell it. Or better group with him to the old lands create a gate and then gank him on the other side. smile.gif

Btw, from what I heard people are making silly money. All you have to do is do a field spell in a spawn area and you get looting rights on everything.

Advertisement