Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TSB Refunds

Options
  • 02-09-2004 10:26am
    Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭

It must be the time of the year for bank refunds...I got two cheques the other day relating to a fee that I was charged when I closed two dormant TSB accounts a few years ago... the accompanying letter stated that they had discovered that I hadn't benefited from a "free transaction" and there was a refund with interest...

Anybody else getting refunds ? Are the banks all quietly checking up to see if they overcharged people and refunding them before it gets to an AIB style fiasco ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

AIB refunded me twice for overcharging on foreign exchange. total came to nearly E40. However soon afterwards I recieved my statement for the quater which included charges for nearly E10 per account. What a rip off. I gotta change banks.

Advertisement