Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super System 2

Options
  • 02-09-2004 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭

Doyle Brunson has written a second "Guide to Power Poker", updated for the modern game. Chapters on Lowball, Razz and other virtually defunct games are gone, and replaced by new chapters on more popular modern games such as Omaha 8/ob. Brunson has totally rewritten his section on NL Hold-Em for the modern game, and there will be a section on the history of poker and on tournament play.

It's not out til October but you can pre-order a copy here and many other places on the interweb.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Who won last night Marc? Goddam bubble :mad:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

La Fortezza got 4th and Samson was playing heads up for the money when I left.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

1st George (1200)
    2nd Samson (600)
    3rd Lafortezza (400)
    4th Kevin (200)
    5th Dave Whitaker (100)

And that's Marq to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Also, if you visit the suitedaces site and click on the link you can pre-order it from amazon.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

And they used to slag Cormie about the pimpage ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

And they used to slag Cormie about the pimpage ;)

I know, I almost embarrass myself sometimes. Almost.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

MrPudding wrote:
    I know, I almost embarrass myself sometimes. Almost.
    MrP
    well *I'm* embarrassed by this constant pimping of www.suitedaces.com , apart from my involvement in www.suitedaces.com I think there should be a clamp down in pimping of sites like www.suitedaces.com especially by those people directly a part of such websites (www.suitedaces.com for example)
    shame on you Pudding

check out my sig!

Advertisement