Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MY FIRST DUNGEON ADVENTURE!!...and last for a while....(looong)

Options
  • 01-05-2000 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

now without the fear of pk's, we bravely set off to destard...
    i was the fighter, accompanied by 2 master mages...
    the plan was, i took the hits, and they backed me up and casted spells....
    ok, we met a drake, first time id fought one..
    bravely, i ran at it head first, lashing into it with my lovely spear of vanquishing.
    killed it easily with the help of my 2 buddies...
    we killed srakes for a while..made a few thousand gp.
    then, we are near the entrance, when this guy comes running over, shouting about a dragon!
    when we calm him down, he muttered something about a dragon, and we all should kill it...
    we didnt have time to think, because next thing we knew, the huge beast was standing beside us!!!
    it had targeted one of my mage friends, he would die if it touched him, being such a fragile guy smile.gif
    i, however, im tough....
    i ran at it
    5 seconds later i was dead.
    it buggered off, my companions took my stuff, and brought me back to life...
    we ran by it this time, continuing battling drakes and serpents...
    then... as we were going down a slope to a lower level...
    BANG! BANG! BANG!
    and that was it...3 bodies on the ground, we didnt even know what hit us...
    it was an ancient wyrm...
    that was my spear...GONE
    it was worth more than what i have in the bank now!
    i ran back once a got ressurected, i really needed that spear, it is the one thing of value i have..
    i wasnt wearing armour, i knew i was going to die, i just couldnt let the spear go so easily.
    i got to the place where the wyrm was, 2 people with dragons were there, they were considering going down and telling the dragons to attck then running...
    they back out, and i was left alone..
    "i've come this far i thought"
    i walked down and i was dead again, but my mind was at rest, because my previous corpse had disappeared, with my spear on it, at least i knew there was no hope at all now.
    i walked slowly back and got ressed...

now, i look glumly at my bank statement, i also lost my power spear on friday.
    now im down to force...

its a sad state of affairs.
    any donations would be greatly appreciated biggrin.gif

Advertisement