Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 billing when ever they want to and...

Options
  • 02-09-2004 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I just got a "mistry" bill from O2. They are saying its because they where printing bills late. But if I look back through my bank statement. Money has been takin out each month on time. My bill ends on the 8th of each month. The last few bills go like so...

Money taken the folllowing day's

06-05
    04-06
    16-07
    12-08

31-08

Now they are telling me that they printed off the bill late and because of that. I hadn't been billed for a month. Yet looking there it seems as though all the billing has been fine.... they just wanted more money so they took it. How come companys are aloud to bill you when ever they want and not to the times you agreed to with them? Like couldn't they have just waited till the next bill to take the money they say I owe them as they where late printing off my bill? (which really mocks sence if you ask me anyway)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

There is a system whereby you choose when O2 bill you. Its called "Pay as you Go"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

There is a system whereby you choose when O2 bill you. Its called "Pay as you Go"

There's always one who thinks he's being smart or funny isn't there? :rolleyes:

Anyway. I have the bill phone as I dont always have time to get credit when I need it.

I've asked them to send out the account record for the past few months so I can see this "late billing", I'd really like to get to the bottem of this. I think its crazy a company can bill you when they want, not to the times you agreed to when signing the contract.

Oh and the point that has me so pissed is that they are billing me again in september at the start of the month. So in a one month lenth of time I will have been billed 3 times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

That's ridiculous. Hope u get it sorted Sutty.. I'd ask to speak to somebody & make sure you get your bill on the exact same date every month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Beef

It happens me too, so what I do is pay them an amount at the end of every month... Sometimes I'm in credit - sometimes I'm in debit but they always get somethin so they don't come botherin me...

Advertisement