Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband connect problem

• 02-09-2004 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Has anyone had any problems setting up their eircom broadband using the starter pack. Am using the Netopia modem with USB connection. I have tried it on two pcs, one with usb connection and other with eithernet connection. No Joy. Live is alive but cannot connect to the net. Eircom helpline hasn't been any help - told me its the PC. I don't think so now that i've tried two different PCs with different connections. They have also replaced the modem. The place its failing i when I enter username and password - Get some error saying password incorrect or something to that effect. Eircom have told me I'm regestered and that username and password are correct.
    Getting a bit fed up with it at the moment.

Anyone else have any problems?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Round Cable

I had trouble connecting at the beginning but couldn't see anything wrong, same situation as you with password error, the problem was the idiots had sent me the wrong username. xxxdsl was the username they sent, it should have been xxxadsl, xxx is my name btw, could that be your problem?

Sending this over to the broadband forum where they are more in tune with DSL queries like yours and hopefully can help.
    It's mainly cable broadband that is dealt with here

Advertisement