Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting to Shards in UO2

Options
  • 09-05-2000 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

OK. I've signed up to a free shard run by www.ryannet.com , unfortunately I haven't actually tried it out as I don't know how to connect to a shard that isn't on the shard list in UO.

As far as I know.

You start UO.
    You type in your account details and the server checks.

BUT. The password and username for Ryannet is different from my one with Ultima, and the Ryannet server doesn't appear on the list.

So, how do I connect to a non-official shard using UO?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

You need to alter your login.cfg, but I'd suggest using login ace or something similar to it. You could give http://uox.stratics.com/ a try there's a link to it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Maybe we should look into setting up a player run shard here? Would anyone be interested in it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

I would love a player (IGN) run shard i ahve not palyed UO in a year (got ****ed off with the big telphone bills and witht eh crap con to catskills in new york) i would play if you do nto have to pay 10 quid a month
    Coyote

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I'd definitely be interested...

I'm sure I could think up a few hehehe... interesting events smile.gif

Yep. Count me in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 [DT]{DW}Jag

I agree an IGN run shard would rock, i loved UO but cant afford the bill.
    can I get an AAAAMMMEEENNNNN!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement