Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Boot Floppy Contents

Options
  • 02-09-2004 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi,

I need to create a ghost boot floppy for any NIC / PC type. I cannot seem to find the files anywhere. Can anyone point me in the direction of a download?

Thanks,

Col

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Run Norton Ghost Boot Wizard - peer to peer option.
    If the card you want is not on the list - click on the Add button.
    Look in the manual that came with your licensed product for more information.

You are looking for a "packet driver" (one single .com file AFAIR) or an "NDIS 2" driver - either of which you should be able to get from the NIC manufacturers web site.

[rant]Pain in the neck having to type in serial numbers on the images [/rant]
    and of course the contnue to copy past bad blocks option don't seem to work

Or get a Knoppix CD and use qtparted & partimage - no nags :)

Advertisement