Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW Stress test starts today

Options
  • 02-09-2004 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

no europeans of course , bastards!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

:( if only they gave me my free stuff faster! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Thordon

Ive been playing since it started, you could sign up using a proxy

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mistmyr

Someone suggested i cross-post this here

European World of Warcraft Closed Beta Test Starting Later This Month!

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/

Woot

Cant wait

Misty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Batbat

saw that, well at least finally an update from them, it does not bode well that they have not even setup a forums on the european site, I mean how difficult is that, anyway fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

They don't need separate forums for the Euro beta, apart from a couple to raise localisation/translation issues in. I certainly expect to be able to post in the main beta forums if I do get into the beta.

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Batbat

Dr_Teeth wrote:
    They don't need separate forums for the Euro beta, apart from a couple to raise localisation/translation issues in. I certainly expect to be able to post in the main beta forums if I do get into the beta.

Teeth.

yeah we do, appart from different time zones, theyre different servers located iin Europe I think hence the delay, or at least have a euro area of the US forums to make it easy to find posts re euro servers etc

Its over :(, oh well, I won a beta account :D, hope it dosent take long to process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Thordon wrote:
    Its over :(, oh well, I won a beta account :D, hope it dosent take long to process.

you got a euro beta invite?

you got a euro beta invite?
    No I won a US beta account in the stress test contest

Advertisement