Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M.a.s.s(uk),fair Verona,dwight

Options
  • 02-09-2004 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

ANOTHER SUPERB LINEUP COMING TO EAMONN DORANS AND THIS TIME ON A WEDNESDAY...YES THIS WEDNESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER,EAMONN DORANS IS DELIGHTED TO WELCOME FROM THE UK,M.A.S.S...LOVED BY THE NME,SOON SUPPORTING THE LIBERTINES, THESE UK ROCKERS ARE SET TO GO FAR, AND ARE CONSTANTLY BEEN COMPARED TO A CROSS BETWEEN THE YEAH,YEAH,YEAHS AND BLONDIE...JUST CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE,SOME REAL INTERESTING **** ON www.masstheband.com...... SUPPORT ON THE NIGHT COMES FROM OUR LOCAL FAVOURITES FAIR VERONA( www.fairverona.com) and DWIGHT (www.dwightworld.com)... ps:its only a measley €6 in

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭trevradiator

Ps:when Supporting Blondie, These Guys Were Told By Debbie Harry That They Couldnt Play, Cos Their Lead Singer Was Blonde....the Guardian Describes Their Music As"an Evil Marching Beat Unlawfully Weeded To Some Filthy Guitars"...jo Whiley Describes Their Album As "the Best Debut Of The Year So Far....ladies And Gentlemen,get Down To Dorans On Wednesday 6eu, And I Think You'll All Agree The Support Is Superb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Wir_Sind_Helden

I was delighted to hear you got your Caps Lock key fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Hmm... Support is good alright. Maybe I'll go for that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

you forgot to mention that the guitarist from DODGY is in M.A.S.S or is that just an out and out lie on the flyer to attract the masses to the gig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Hope to make it to this.
    xm

• Advertisement

you forgot to mention that the guitarist from DODGY is in M.A.S.S or is that just an out and out lie on the flyer to attract the masses to the gig?
    I've heard it's true. Should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Was this last night?

Whenever the above is applicable can you elaborate.

and dont just say Fair Verona where eye candy....I knows that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Tonight.

Was this last night?

Whenever the above is applicable can you elaborate.

and dont just say Fair Verona where eye candy....I knows that
    Elaborate on what?

Fair Verona are very good. Music wise I mean. Older stuff was better imo, and they seem to be playing only new stuff lately, but still very good.

Dwight are better.

Fair Verona rocked, as per ususal.
    xm

• Advertisement

Good night. Would have enjoyed Mass more if I wasn't so tired.
    Pity not many people were there for Dwight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Not a fair verona fan to be honest, but they keep at it which is good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭lacuna

Dwight weren't as good as they have been before but they are a deadly band.

Fair Verona weren't what I expected. I didn't even know they were female!! But I thought they were pretty good. Some deadly songs. Others were fairly average.

Don't know what to say about MASS. I'd never heard of them till I saw that night. They were very good, entertaining too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Tombo

Are fair verona the three girls band? I head good things about them, Dwight are mad. I saw them at hwch and they were scarily good.

Tombo wrote:
    Are fair verona the three girls band? I head good things about them, Dwight are mad. I saw them at hwch and they were scarily good.
    Yes, 3 piece band all female.
    What does M.A.S.S stand for anyways?

Check out their MP3s here. :D
    xm

Advertisement