Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September Heat 1 - Saturday 4th 5 p.m.

Options
  • 02-09-2004 5:22pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've set this time for Heat 1 and I've said in another thread that I'm not going to be flexible on it. Might help avoid problems but I do realise some of us sad footie fans will want to watch the Ireland game. I can have it on the tv while we play or I can adjust the time to after full-time. Up to ye.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I can't see it being a riveting match and I am also a football fan. I don't mind on way or the other

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

TV on suits me fine. Would prefer to get the heat moving relatively early.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Footie match would make good background action I reckon.

Ireland matches are never never enjoyable anyway. Mostly either an excercise in stress or boredom.

Emm. Come on you boys in green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 KevinR

The earlier the better. I don't mind keeping one eye on the cards and one on the match.

Can you post / PM dorections?

Thanks,
    Kev

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

O.k. we'll go with 5 p.m. I have sent pms to whoever is on the list that hasn't been here before. If I have missed someone then let me know or those with my number can of course ring me.
    The option as ever is there to play some hcga afterwards and if anyone else wants to join us give me a ring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Buggar, somethings come up, specifically Electric Circus. I'll need to swap with someone else or not play.

Also, there is something very pleasant in buying fine whiskey with money won from Blackjack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

D'oh!

I'm probably not going to be able to make it. If I do I'll be quite late. Please leave my stack out for however long is normal and I'll do my best to get to it before the blinds do.

I ated the purple berries.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Will there be hot cash game action afterwards?
    Might pop along if there is (and theres room!)

DeV.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

There will be hcga presumably from about 7/8 onwards and there will probably be room with all the absentees.

• Advertisement
Advertisement