Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Web Design Teacher Out There?

Options
  • 02-09-2004 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi My Name Is Andrew,

I Really Want to Learn Everything About Web design. I was Wondering If Anyone Here Teaches? I Want To Learn Everything About Web Design There Is To Know Like All About Dreamweaver And Flash Including Php Coding. I Have A Web Site www.clannrg.com. But I Really Want To Know How To Do It Proper. If Anyone Could Help Please Do. I own A Internet Cafe - If There Is a Teacher Out There We Could Even Arrange That You Can Use The Cafe To Teach People That Will Pay To Learn.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

Teaching or getting thought Web design is not alway the best way, There are hundreds of tuts, video tuts, books etc.. on the net teaching you almost everything you need to know.
    Your idea of setting up teaching in your net cafe is a very good one, im sure there are plently of people willing to pay.... Just be sure of what you want to get out of it.

Thanks JoePC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Oh Dear God, My Eyes, They Burn.

You don't have to capatalise every word, you know... Its incredibly irritating to read...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭General Valdez

Hi Joepc,

The Best Way To Learn I Werckin Is to Be Shown. Thats The Fastes Way That I Learn. And about The Cafe We Could Arrrange Something For A teacher Of Web Design or anythin else If He Would Like To Set Up Classes At The Cafe.

Advertisement