Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Blanchardstown

• 02-09-2004 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭

Does anybody go here? what are you studying and what do you think of it?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

It got 7th on the best colleges in Ireland, well IT but whichever.

So it must be good.

I've got mates going there. Doing CA I think, or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I've just started a Graduate Diploma in Computing there. Its only partime/distance learning though. Only been there one night and one day so far, so I probably not the right person to give any viewpoint. Seems like a clean modern campus. Haven't seen much of the facilities yet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭beezkneez

I went to ITB for a 4 years, doing a degree in I.T. When i started in 2000 the place consisted of a cow-shed like building but over the years it grew into a fairly substantial college with great modern facilities, great lecturers and i had a great time. The course was very good, a bit broad but it did keep me interested enough to stay 4 years. It is a good college and i would defo recommmend it. The courses there use alot of continuous assesment which is great because it means less pressure come exam day.

:p

Advertisement