Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Kevin St Graduation Ball???

Options
  • 02-09-2004 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any idea when and where the graduation ball for DIT Kevin St is going to be held?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

We have a graduation ball. First i heard of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Well, do you know when the graduation ceremony is? ......mine (FT225) is on Oct 16th, so id assume tthe Ball is on that very same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

SofaKing wrote:
    Well, do you know when the graduation ceremony is? ......mine (FT225) is on Oct 16th, so id assume tthe Ball is on that very same day.
    The graduation ball has no relationship to the graduation ceremony. The 2000 Graduation ball for DIT Kevin St was held around the end of September/start of October, while the graduation ceremonies for DIT Kevin St were held on varying Saturday between October and December...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

The Ball is on Oct 16th in Jurys, Ballsbridge. Tickets are €65 for 4 course meal, Band, DJ.

Advertisement