Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

itnet email not working

Options
  • 02-09-2004 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

not sure if you're familiar with this. this free email was given to students in 3rd level education, and it was working great until yesterday. anyone else use this and are you having probs accessing your mailbox?

http://mail.itnet.ie/ - it's being described as email4life which in hip talk would mean, until you die. so its not likely that the account was terminated. what gives?

adnans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

Been working fine for me..
    Checked my mail there just before i posted this.

Although may I point out many other things!
    Firstly every time I recieve an email and click to open i get an error saying "Your session has timed out" and then i have to re-login.
    This happens almost everytime i open an email.
    Secondly i have at least 2megs of emails stored and it still says 0.00% used.
    Thirdly the college server stores a copy of every email you send and recieve..Doesnt really bother me but some students complain about privacy.
    Also the alias function is kinda messed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

Been working fine for me..
    Checked my mail there just before i posted this.

Although may I point out many other things!
    Firstly every time I recieve an email and click to open i get an error saying "Your session has timed out" and then i have to re-login.
    This happens almost everytime i open an email.
    Secondly i have at least 2megs of emails stored and it still says 0.00% used.
    Thirdly the college server stores a copy of every email you send and recieve..Doesnt really bother me but some students complain about privacy.
    Also the alias function is kinda messed up.

Your probs could be do to with your college`s server

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

im done with college since may this year. i figured it says email4life, i'd stick with it and i wont have many problems. i liked it very much seeing how you get 15megs of pop mail but it seems it wont allow access from out of any of the partner colleges. i wonder who i can hassle in order to get some tech support.

thanks for the update jk_eire

adnans

Advertisement