Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A quick question about Doom3 (if you havent played do not look)

Options
  • 02-09-2004 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭

When you get to the point where you have to transmit the message to the fleet ,what happens if you click cancel ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I can't remember exactly, but someone overrides you and send the message. So the story continues on exactly the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Pyr0,

I clicked cancel

I was wondering what happens if you click transmit?

when you click cancel, that bald guy says that you did the right thing, because you'd just infect more people = more enemies

but the general gets pissed at you, and you later wack him

the professor(the nut) later transmits the msg, If I'm not mistaken, but by the time they arrive, you already beat the whole hell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

CyberGhost wrote:
    Pyr0,

I clicked cancel

I was wondering what happens if you click transmit?

when you click transmit the bald guy comes on screen and says how much of an idiot you are and how your going to give him a stepping stone with the fleet to get to earth and stuff like that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

Man, I'm loving this game! Not since AvP have I had such an adrenaline rush playing a game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

started getting back into the game again today, after not having played it for a week.
    pretty goddamned enjoyable in small doses.

just out of interest, how soon after delta labs 3 do you get transported to hell? i'm getting pretty ****ing sick of these corridors

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

aye i can only play doom3 in small doses.
    how far is hell from the monorail part of the game cos that's where i am

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

it's pretty far Cr3m0, IMO about couple of hours of playing

pretty close tman,

Hell is really awesome level! and well designed! it really makes you think, when you die, if you are going to wind up in the same place!?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

CyberGhost wrote:
    Hell is really awesome level! and well designed! it really makes you think, when you die, if you are going to wind up in the same place!?

Hope so, I'd spend most of the time standing and staring at its beauty. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭Ardent

I also wish there were more expansive levels, got tired of dark foreboding corridors all the time. The parts where you go outside on the Martian surface were spectacular, it's a pity there weren't more parts like that.

Still, one of the best games I've played in yonks.

Advertisement