Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Luckily this didn't happen in Ireland

• 03-09-2004 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭

I got this brief and truly disgusting video from a friend of mine in Malaysia. Who has received it in several emails. No idea where it came from. He lived here for 5 years and wonders if it may have originated in Dublin. I have to wonder too. I suspect it's Ireland alright.

Final Disclaimer: not if you are already feeling a bit dodgy :D
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/davidmr/boardsiestuff/Dont%20ever%20get%20this%20drunk.wmv

The very kind hoster of this has no connection with this - so all flames for me :cool:

Legal Disclaimer: If you recognize either the person or venue - please keep it to email/PMs. If 'yer man is recognized - Jaysus - God Help Him :p

{edit} sorry first link didn't work :o

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

erm... not working... did you just copy and paste a link with the dots included?

flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

well... that was.... wholesome :D

flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Ireland shamed again?! thats a joke right?

haha, i found the video rather amusing to be honest. To be fair its not excactly horrfic.

all i can say, if you found that disgusting, avoid jackass and dirty sanchez at all costs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

yummy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

Lightweights like him put this country to shame!!!

Just a few weeks ago I managed to swamp 7 pints on an average of 4.5 seconds apiece and even then at least I made it to the jacks. :p

Besides why do the Irish get the sterotype when sky one is showing "Brits get pissed in some small shíty medditerian town and make total and utter cúnts of themselves" every other week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i actually felt glad when that girl came over. :rolleyes:

on another note....
    Ajnag wrote:
    Just a few weeks ago I managed to swamp 7 pints on an average of 4.5 seconds apiece and even then at least I made it to the jacks.
    ?

mate if that is true then sadly i'm kinda impressed.

When i was drinking with my rugby team we did alot of drinking games with the other team after the match....always considered myself a reasonable drinking game drinker (can knock back a pint in about 2 1/2 seconds) but the most i could do in a row without puking was 3 but normally i would puke after that.....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Hahahaha. Sad.

Betcha he didn't even remember it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭lisa.c

i suddenly dont feel like cornflakes for breakfast...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

oh the shame :rolleyes:

This is worse than the corruption and slavery in Malaysia :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

oh the shame :rolleyes:

This is worse than the corruption and slavery in Malaysia :(

Explain?

Corruption, yes (just like every other country)

Slavery, no.......

/Kone

PS: Manky vid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Looks like the area in Buskers that doubles up as the restaurant during the day.

Buskers as in Temple Bar Hotel.

Music is a bit dodgy though.

[edit] accents are american too.[/edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

that has been around for at least a year, its also from the states......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

think your thread title is 'just a tad' over the top... didn't sound or look irish to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Mods: The time has definitely come to rename this. I suggest "Luckily this didn't happen here...". Open to suggestions, though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

it just turned my stomach inside out!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

well thats one way to keep your pint topped up...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Pube pizza in Dirty Sanchez :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Kold wrote:
    Pube pizza in Dirty Sanchez :)
    I actually saw that one :( Give me stick insects - anything else from reality TV to eat anyday - not that I'd eat for less than a million quid anyhow. Bill G could sign over his personal fortune to me and I still wouldn't eat that! 'Twas truly disgusting :eek: If I was starving to death - I just would (starve to death). I may be whore but there's some stuff I just won't do for money :cool:

Advertisement