Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second round offers

Options
  • 03-09-2004 3:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭

out today at 6am i think.

i aint going for anything but best of luck to those that are!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

out today at 6am i think.

i aint going for anything but best of luck to those that are!

What date are the third round offeres out?
    There was nothing much lower this morning really....feel my disappointment but I guess that's to be expected at rd 2.

5 Courses in DCU went down, 3 in UCD (Incl Law down 10) and the best part of 20 at Trinity (Incl Medicine down 5). As for the rest....meh, too tired. ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I missed my course by five points, and didn't get it in the second round. Just checking now what the second round went on to be.

I dunno how I feel bout it, cept tired.

Edit

http://www.cao.ie/institutions/DEG04.HTM

Points didn't fall for the course I wanted.

edit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

Bit late now I know, but a good way to get a rough idea if you'll get a second/third/fourth round offer is to look at random selection - if the course had random selection in the preivous round, then it's full and you don't have a hope , unless *lots* of people reject their offers.

Mathematical science in galway actually went *up* 45 points in the second round... I've never seen that before:

GY306 Computing Studies / Mathematical Science 290 335

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

jesjes,if its any consolation i got into my course last year on a third round offer.it just came completly out of the blue in the post so dont despair just yet

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Ah, I dunno. I'm just gonna move on and make the best of it. I mean, I can't stand this limbo shíte. I need to know what I'm doing, and right now it's moving to Glasnevin and having fun in Dublin. Hell yeah!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Q_Elexra

Wasn't expecting an offer this morning when I logged on at 6:45 this morning but there were two waiting for me. Totally chuffed at the moment especially after the utter dissapointment of the first round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

Ahh well done.
    Listen who knows? Maybe whatever course you end up with is really the course for you...
    Otherwise we'll all drop out and become bums.

Advertisement