Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Everquest Worth It?

Options
  • 09-06-2000 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I was going to buy Everquest but then i saw that u have to "pay to play", that u have to pay to play, i dunno if that is the subscription , do u know any good Irish Everquest Sites (i've been to Everlore), sounds like a good game, is there any Irish or European Servers? u know that solves me questions cya

Daemon
    iar-daemon@demonic.co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

$25 isn't much for 3 months.

Lag isn't a problem.

It's not pretty, but the people seem fairly cool on the servers and although it eats time ... it is good for fun.

JAK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 [IAR]Daemon

So i have to play, screw it

Daemon's arent from our world, they are entities beyond reality, they are neither material or bound to any laws of our universe, they are only bound by the laws of the Dark Gods - Grey Knight Santiagous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 [IAR]Daemon

That was supposed to be 'Pay' in the last message. But that doesnt seem fair since im not rich, i cant afford £25 for 3 months after just buying the game (thereatically, i didnt buy it yet), and my parents will never allow me to have £25 after me buying it. Nah i dont think ill get it

Daemon's arent from our world, they are entities beyond reality, they are neither material or bound to any laws of our universe, they are only bound by the laws of the Dark Gods - Grey Knight Santiagous

Advertisement