Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone seen any Vampires?

Options
  • 10-06-2000 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Vampire : The Masquerade - Redemption that is smile.gif It is the only RPG I have ever been interested in and it has been released for a few days in America now. I was told Ireland would be one of the first European countries to get a hold of it. Has anyone seen it in Game , or EB or some place like that?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 [IAR]Daemon

yea i was looking for it too, i saw screen shots and it looks great. Made by some company that was setup be ex-Lucasart workers. Does anyone know when it is out?

Daemon's arent from our world, they are entities beyond reality, they are neither material or bound to any laws of our universe, they are only bound by the laws of the Dark Gods - Grey Knight Santiagous

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Yea they have tons of the boxes in the local shop. Looks good on the box. Try ordering it online?

Here's a Lum the Mad review.
    http://www.lumthemad.net/review/vampire/

Doesn't look good. Apprantly the multiplayer games are already suffering the Diablo effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

What makes you think he didnt like it ?

Well, if you read the postings there it tells a bit more.

I think lum didn't like the single player plot, and there are a lot of people saying it's already turned out in multiplayer of people coming in with hacked characters ruining the game.

But the game looks graphically excellent. I can't vouch for gameplay (they had a demo running in the local shop).

• Advertisement
Advertisement