Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeport

Options
  • 10-06-2000 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Well what character you got lvl etc.

Get to Kaladim .. tis where myself and regi are atm. There's better hunting here for Lvl 5+'s.

My advice would be head to the east commons .. kill a rake of fire beetles .. check their eyes into bags and get the boat out here to Kaladim.

JAK.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Well I've gone out and restarted my EQ account. So is there anyone in the freeport area? and what should I do first ?

I'm currently in freeport, largely because I keep dying and getting ressed there :/
    Havent managed to get anyone to bind me in Kaladim.

I'll try and get over there again tonight. Is whats the name of your character there, I'll do a who for you when I get there. I'd tell u mine but its some autogenerated muck smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Nick is the same as my mIRC nick - JayK

He's a Monk hanging about at the treetop village Kelethim (i think) and doing occasional runs at the Orc base (Oracles and Cents)

Come to there - It took me a while, but i eventually got a free bind of some high lvl mage type.

I'll be on tonight from 9ish to 11ish.

JAK.

Kewl as they say.
    I'll be there at 9:00 and I'll give you a shout.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

ReV, give me a shout if you get on again.
    I'm Devore (surprisingly enough).
    Jayk lets team up and find the hidden tinfoil axe of doom!

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Yep we should DeV,

Was out tonight, but should be on someday this week for a while.

Just found out how a 6 person group gets much more than a 3 or solo in XP from kills .... I have wasted my life so far

JAK.

Well I'm in the forest beside Kelethim, so I'll have a look for u tonight. I'll be on from 8:00 onwards.

Advertisement