Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For Sale: 03 Supercharged Mini Cooper S

Options
  • 03-09-2004 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi, just putting up this add for a friend. I dont know anything bout the car but I will contact her with any questions anyone has. Here are the details

2003 Supercharged Mini Cooper S
    11,000 Miles
    Dark Metalic Silver
    White Roof, mirrors and bonnet stripes
    Electric double sun roof
    Electric windows
    Airconditioning
    Central locking
    Alarm and immobiliser
    Dynamic Traction Control
    CD Player
    Heated Seats with lumber puncture (adjustable back support)
    Fully Blue and black leather seats
    Interior light package
    17" Wheels
    Zenon Headlights
    Crome headlight washers
    Front Fogs
    Still under initial BMW 3 year warranty
    Mini european road side assistance
    Servicing package (50,000 miles or 5 years)
    Mint condition

The car is as good as new with lots of extras so beat the waiting list and BMW price increase and buy this one!!

€29,500 or very near offer

Contact
    087-9007150 or
    087-2368403

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

You could start dealing performance cars.

The mini looks particularly well in those colours and with that spec imo, bit I'm not in the market.

And have you a friend with cancer or something similar? As far as i know 'lumbar puncture' is a method for administering chemotherapy to the spine area, or of getting fluid from same, and 'lumbar support' is a supportive measure incorporated in car seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

I know, I dont think it has to be cancer but its supposed to be one of the most painful things you can get done without an anesthetic. I am just writing what she told me. I can safely say I know nothing about mini's and I have no desire to either. But some people seem to love them!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

maybe its like acupuncture but with lumbar instead?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

No silly peeple, its LUMBER puncture ie. for making holes in wood which is what the Mini suspension is made of. And then you go over speed bumps in it and your spine collapses. Tshh do ye know nothin'......

'ceptr

P.S Hey Kaskade - which is fastest, the Cooper S or your Integra?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

30K.....for a mini....I don't care if it is Supercharged. I don't mean to be bad but I can think of a lot of nicer cars for that money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

The integra is way faster, not particularly into minis myself but just advertising it for a friend. Some people are mad into them though, just not me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,072 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Bought my Mini Cooper S in London in April '03 for about 20K sterling (14.5k base + just about every option on the list).

Just moved to Dublin, and brought it with me. Not a common sight. Hardly suprising, since I just specced my car on an Irish car site, and it came out at €42k!!!! But then that's the VRT.

Fortunately, I have (legally) avoided VRT due to change in residence, which at least means when I come to sell I won't need to trade down too much. But I think I have to keep it for a year before I sell to avoid paying the VRT.

Mini suspension + run flat tyres + Irish roads are a poor combination, so I'll get some proper tyres soon to compensate.

It's funny, in London they're as common as dog turds, but over here I get loads of "deadly car" comments from kids. Perhaps they're talking about my driving ;-)

Overall, I don't *love* the car, but it's nice enough to own and great fun when I (rarely) have an open road and no passengers to appease. Plenty quick enough in the right gear, but that's all relative (my last car was a 350bhp/tonne Caterham Fireblade).

John L.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

any pics.. I seen a nice black one with all crome bits going through DEEFOUR today.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭d4r3n

one of my brothers friends is selling his 02/03 (not sure) red Cooper S with 15K on it or so for 24K if anyones interested, think the best garage offer he got was 23,500 trading in for a new 1 Series

Advertisement