Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone's website..

Options
  • 03-09-2004 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭

..is a heap of c**p.

For about 2 days last week it wasn't possible to log in to the site at all.

Today, I cannot send webtexts as there is a problem.

Today, I cannot use the top-up/credit check facility on it as there is a problem

On at least 4 occassions in the past 6 months it rejected my CC details even though they were input correctly. When I rang them they blamed my CC provider, the CC provider said no way and that Vodafone are notorious for that problem.

Worst of all, they have removed their online contact page meaning one has to ring up to complain. When I said this to the guy on the phone, he hadn't a clue what I was talking about.

For such a large tech company it is ridiculous that the cannot get their own web site in order.

Phew....rant over.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

When I was a Vodafone customer I used to find that I'd have problems with the site 9 time out of 10. Its a bag of spanners. End of story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Perhaps I'm not a power user, but I use it for webtext at least twice week with very few problems. In fact I have to say that when I first saw the website and the number of features they had linked to accounts and handsets, I was very impressed. It does seem to have staganted a bit now though.

adam

Advertisement