Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth BB users here?

• 03-09-2004 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

Sorry posted this in wrong forum earlier...

Is there any Maynooth residents here using EIrcom or Esatbt Broadband?

The telesales girl from eircom said that the exchange is enabled but i tried entering the phone number of the Glenroyal hotel (and others) but all failed. My number hasnt entered the database yet as i was only connected 2 days ago so i cant test mine.

So how far out does the BB extend? Im in beaufield estate. Does anyone here actually have it??
    thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

i know several people with BB in Maynooth, which estate is beaufied> is that the one over the bridge behine the glen?

if so they live there and that estate is fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭joc_06

It is the one over the bridge but im not sure where the glen is so...

Thanks though

glen = glenroyal hotel......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭joc_06

glen = glenroyal hotel......
    Oh right sorry. Beaufield isnt too far from the glenroyal to walk (along canal ) but you have to drive through the village and out past the priests place and then over the bridge with the lights. It's on the left then

ah yeah, know where it is now.

it should still be ok for BB. but i dont know anyone there with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement