Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing Scripts

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Gillzer

AAH SHíÍTE! I forgot the fecking viewing! Only remembered now looking at this! I think i was supposed to be in yesterday, will they still let me see them if i go up tomorrow morning? No, wait, ive work tomorrow morning. Well isnt this a f**k up of a situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Gillzer wrote:
    AAH SHíÍTE! I forgot the fecking viewing! Only remembered now looking at this! I think i was supposed to be in yesterday, will they still let me see them if i go up tomorrow morning? No, wait, ive work tomorrow morning. Well isnt this a f**k up of a situation.

your only allowed go on the set dates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

your only allowed go on the set dates

And those set dates were last Friday and Saturday...

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Chances are your school isn't that 'by the book'. My secretary told me to come in today to have a look at my maths paper with my teacher, who wasn't there when I first viewed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

Well, the papers have to be posted today or early tomorrow morning, so I doubt there's much chance of seeing them now if you haven't already...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

if its opition 2, do yous not think its a bit stupid, and a waste?

Well, if you feel hard done by, and you worked hard at a subject for 2 years, and walk out with a B3 instead of an A2, you damn well better be at least reviewing that paper! Its all a matter of pride. IF you deserved your A2, then you should recheck, whether you need the points or not. I'm appealin an A2 trying to get an A1 in tech, simply because i feel that i deserved that A1, i worked extrememly hard at tech for all of last year, and after my teacher checked through my paper, he told me i should definately recheck, because the examiner was overly harsh on quite a few places.

It also helps that i'm only 4 marks short of an A1, and in one question alone my teacher was saying i could gain 5 marks. Never mind hte other 2 he said i stand to gain with. So i can but hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Well, if you feel hard done by, and you worked hard at a subject for 2 years, and walk out with a B3 instead of an A2, you damn well better be at least reviewing that paper! Its all a matter of pride. IF you deserved your A2, then you should recheck, whether you need the points or not. I'm appealin an A2 trying to get an A1 in tech, simply because i feel that i deserved that A1, i worked extrememly hard at tech for all of last year, and after my teacher checked through my paper, he told me i should definately recheck, because the examiner was overly harsh on quite a few places.

It also helps that i'm only 4 marks short of an A1, and in one question alone my teacher was saying i could gain 5 marks. Never mind hte other 2 he said i stand to gain with. So i can but hope.

the chances of moving up from a B3 to an A1 are slim to none, unless a question wasnt marked. An examnier will only move someone up a grade. and at that case, only about a percent or two.

Just because you think you deserve a grade doesnt mean you will get it.

Advertisement