Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can ne1 tell me name of this phone?

Options
  • 03-09-2004 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

There's this phone I saw ads for recently that I thought looked really cool but haven't been able to find since. It's a silver flip phone and before u open it you can see the name of the person calling on a coloured background and there's like 7 different colours, one for family, friends, work etc. If anyone could tell me the name of it I'd be grateful. And is it available on ready to go here? on any network? thanx!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭FT77

dunno :confused:

but i'd guess a Motorola V600 ????????????????????

motorola-v600.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

thanks but nope it ain't that one! Lol it's really hard to describe. The window on the front isn't across the phone, it's more down the front like a rectangle standing on its end if that makes sense...... lol sorry :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

The window on the front isn't across the phone, it's more down the front like a rectangle standing on its end if that makes sense...... lol sorry :o

lol gx25-1.jpg ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

LOL.............. Sharp GX30 ????????

100744.jpg

• Advertisement

Nope, its none of them. lol this is getting embarassing, sorry every1!! it's ok, i'll try find it myself. thank u though!

Nope, its none of them. lol this is getting embarassing, sorry every1!! it's ok, i'll try find it myself. thank u though!

ah no i think it's great fun - LOL :D

Find The Phone Game !

edit...........

it has to be this ?????????????????

Samsung P400
    p400.jpg

Lol nope it's not that. THe front just shows up name of person who's calling on a coloured background like pink or green or blue depending on which caller group they're in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Cows With Guns

Must be a troll, no one can be that retarded... LoLoLoLz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

x70-400.jpg
    Pana X70?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

mx%20Sony%20Ericsson%20Z600.jpg
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

is it samsung a800??

maybe??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

weemcd wrote:
    mx%20Sony%20Ericsson%20Z600.jpg
    ?
    Christ, and I thought the red one looked a bit a*se...

Nope but it looks bit like Samsung X450 except instead of having Samsung written down the front it's a display. Anyways thanks every1 I'm gonna give up and try find another 1 i like cos this one obv ain't available here on Ready to Go. Thanx again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

its an LG something!!

Advertisement