Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy 8

Options
  • 01-07-2000 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

Hey lo :7)

I got FF8. Thought it was good specially the plot twistier than a Curly Wurly. What did y'all think of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Hmmm, haven't played it, but FF7 was great smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

nice metaphor Jimi

Kewl looking game alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

GODDAMMIT! SOME ****ER DELETED MY GAME! MY FIGHTERS HAD FULL EXPERIENCE POINTS!AAAAAAA! ITS NOT FAIR! I FOUGHT SO MANY BATTLES AND I WAS AT THE END OF DISC 3! AAAAAAARGH! After that I decided I was just going to wait for Final Fantasy 9 rather then trying to beat FF8 again. You can imagine how frustrated I was having put in 76 hours and failing my Junior Cert on account of it only to have it wiped from the memory card. Class game though.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

Advertisement