Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new piercing - oral frenum

Options
  • 03-09-2004 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

got it done today, wasnt sore apart from clamping that was deadly,
    i really like it, well nice i say!picture attached

:eek: oral frenum :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭coldenmean

cool.. it looks really well.... gets me thinkin.. hehhe :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

ya btw the big ball is actually a normal tongue piercing its not a triangle piercing at all if people are thinking that :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

What's the point in that? If ye don;t mind me asking, no one can see it. Or is it just one of those things you wanted done?

Looks cool in taht pic, as does the ladies in lingere on the wall ;)

many people cant see a dick piercings,nipples even, you dnt get them done to be seen, i dunnoi love it. and there 4 ladies in that pic,it is a lovely pic

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

That's very true.

Although, dick/nipple peircings have a general use. ;)

But if ye love it, sure no harm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

That's a pretty sweet piercing! I can imagine the clamping was just not nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Yeah, how the feck was it done ?

i had to sit on the tattoists chair straight back and bend my head over it, mouth open as far as could, then the marking out sorest part, had to move camp over and back jesus it was torture. then pierce and put bar in, the ball was very hard to tighten on it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

f*ck me,well class boss:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Nice man. I'm so stealing that idea as soon as I can!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

hows the healing goin? if that was to swell cant imagine it'd feel to pretty!

anyways iv been drinkin everyday apart from sunday since and i havnt swelled or nothing, im notorious for not takin care of my piercings and nothing happens anyways [nape exeption, that got infecteed badly]

Advertisement