Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Body repairs - good deals??

Options
  • 03-09-2004 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

My sister was reversing with fogged windows and in a hurry and she managed to miss the fact my car was in her way, there was room for her to get past had she known my car was there. Anyway she hit my car and scraped a lot of paint etc off along the rear wheel arches. some slight denting too. Anyway its a Renault Clio so i want to know where will do a paint job etc that does not cost €900 i was quoted last time!! I cant get money from her as she has just started college and so has none :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭mrhappy42

tell her to sell the car and use a bike, cant belief people drive to college these days...bla bla bla :-)

Devlin on Blackhorse Avenue near Phoenix Park does decent job on crash repairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

try mg crash repairs JFK ind estate, D12, 01 4501801 theu do good jobs
    and are ok on price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Benny Kelly in Cabra, 8382937. Used him alot for work cars. Competitively priced!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

thanks guys will look into them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Have you killed your sister yet? I haven't noticed a thread from her looking for cheap car repairs - does she drive an '88 Volvo 360? ;-)

'ceptr

• Advertisement
Advertisement