Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EQ Freeport

Options
  • 04-07-2000 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Right.

I'm back in Freeport (commons/ro etc).

Lvl 11 Monk - Jayk.

Now I want to travel or at least go to somewhere like befallen near W.Commons.
    If anyone's about gimme a shout.

Also - I need a pair of magic gloves apparently - If ye see a pair let me know.

JAK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Well Im sitting on a big pile of magic gloves in Cablis.They grow on tree's over here smile.gif

Jounar level 23 Iskar Shadow Knight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Ever considered a trip to sunny freeport?

On another note, had the best luck ever last night.

Was hanging about bank when some lvl 38 Paladin came in and wanted to "tidy" his account ... gave me loads of stuff. I no longer need to go to befallen, however I do need a trip to Najena(?) to kill some thief i think.

Cheers,

JAK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Blackened Sapphire is what i need from Najena .. but I can't even get there cuz the way goes thru Evil territories and the guards all KOS.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I *was* in Freeport/N.Ro but I got bored and instead I went to Kunark where I am very definitely NOT bored, scared ****less ... yes... but not bored thats for sure.

I died in N.Ro from a madman but restarted in Freeport and some mega-level bloke was giving away a magic faceplate and split-paw gloves! Worth a few hundred pp smile.gif
    Some bloke bought two minor pieces of banded off me for 35pp which I rebought for about 15 smile.gif

DeV The Nerd but loving it smile.gif

Advertisement