Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song Tag (Have a look its a game)

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Bon Jovi- Wanted DEAD or alive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

we are ALIVE - Paul Van Dyke

Raphael wrote:
    Huh?

I was naming a song

It goes like this:
    For the love of god let this thread die
    Or else I'll come round your house at night
    Kick in your teeth, And break your nose
    And that is how this forum goes!

I was just trying to participate!

You are an idiot. If you dont want to see the thread then dont read it... Dont just say stupid things which dont benefit anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Kitsune

The Ramones - We're A Happy Family

Deepsky-View from A stairway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Stairway to Heaven. Too easy.

Bedrock - Heaven Scent

Iron Maiden - Heaven Can Wait

Dumonde - CAN you dig it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Joycey wrote:
    You are an idiot. If you dont want to see the thread then dont read it... Dont just say stupid things which dont benefit anyone.
    Excuse me, I find that highly uncalled for and offensive. The rules of the game, as given by Matthew are:
    basically i name a song and artist and the next person has to add a song but the same word must be in both titles.
    Nowhere does it say that the song has to have been released. I couldn't think of a good song to put in, so i decided to use one I had written myself. I put a a fair bit of effort into it, and its very hurtful to be called an idiot for all my effort

So in closing, fúck you and the disease ridden mule you rode in on

• Advertisement

Faith No More - Digging The Grave

System F - Out Of The Blue

Raphael wrote:
    The rules of the game, as given by Matthew are:Nowhere does it say that the song has to have been released. I couldn't think of a good song to put in, so i decided to use one I had written myself. I put a a fair bit of effort into it, and its very hurtful to be called an idiot for all my effort

So in closing, fúck you and the disease ridden mule you rode in on

You didnt have the creativity to think up a song like everyone else so you decided to clog up the thread with a song that you made up yourself. Well done. :rolleyes:

And i didnt ride in on you. :cool:

Placebo - Blue American

heh... Eiffel 65 - Blue

New Order - 'Blue Monday'..... cos the last one was too hard

Joycey wrote:
    You didnt have the creativity to think up a song like everyone else
    Correct me if I'm wrong Joycey, but everyone else here just named a song, which is the tradition of the game. I was in a creative mood, so I thought up a song. You should learn to speak english properly
    Joycey wrote:
    you decided to clog up the thread with a song that you made up yourself
    I hadn't planned on posting the song, but somone asked about it. If it strains your fingers to move the mouse downwards, I could move it to my own webspace. Or you could exercise them less.
    Joycey wrote:
    Well done.
    Thank you. Thats a great improvement from calling me an idiot
    Joycey wrote:
    And i didnt ride in on you.
    ...Congratulations on your most mature post so far on boards......Fúcktard

Mamas and Papas- Monday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

Deep hit of morning sun - Primal Scream

Raphael wrote:
    Correct me if I'm wrong Joycey, but everyone else here just named a song, which is the tradition of the game. I was in a creative mood, so I thought up a song. You should learn to speak english properly

... instead of nitpicking my grammer why not try to think up the *NAME* of a song like everyone else and stick to the rules of the game.
    Raphael wrote:
    I hadn't planned on posting the song, but somone asked about it. If it strains your fingers to move the mouse downwards, I could move it to my own webspace. Or you could exercise them less.

You say that you were in a creative mood and then you say that you already had the song made up... How does that make sense?
    Raphael wrote:
    ...Congratulations on your most mature post so far on boards......Fúcktard

Thanks... I dont want the thread to be locked and i dont want to get banned so im not gonna flame you anymore. Next time instead of complaining that the thread isnt to your liking why not ignore it and let a mod decide what to do about it instead of clogging up the thread with this argument.

• Advertisement

Chase the sun- Daft Punk

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

I agree with Joycey.......dear god........*cries*

hmmm chase the sun might also have been done by daft punk but i think you you mean

Chase the sun - Planet Funk

... instead of nitpicking my grammer why not try to think up the *NAME* of a song like everyone else and stick to the rules of the game.

I wasn't nitpicking your grammer, More your complete lack of cohesive sentence structure and misused words.
    You say that you were in a creative mood and then you say that you already had the song made up... How does that make sense?
    Because your not listening. I was in a creative mood, and made up the sond. Until someone asked me, the song existed in my mind, where I was humming it to myself, as it was a catchy little tune. Then I typed it out for John. Clear now?
    Next time instead of complaining that the thread isnt to your liking why not ignore it

As a matter of interest, quote where I said the thread wasn't to my liking, please

Sunrise- Norah Jones

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement