Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire saving

Options
  • 09-07-2000 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Just a handly wee tip for those of you playing the single player game.

You can save anywhere if you do the following. Start the game with the console enabled (-console), then at the point you want to save use the following console command "addthing savecross". Just click the cross and save.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Or you can use the followingn script to make torches and lights act as save objects
    http://vnfiles.ign.com/vampire/mods/torchsave.zip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Nice one Rev.

Cheers.

I'm still resisiting using console though .. I just know if i had it on .. I'd use it to get to the next cutscenes smile.gif

JAK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

On the demo you can save anywhere and you can give commands while paused. Funny how this is on the demo and the patch is still a week away and that fix's both of these.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

Advertisement