Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Mod News] Transformers - Optimus Prime

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Behold, Galvatron.

behold_galvatron.jpg
    He does look good what was the name of the transformer from the old one that turned into a red VAN (sort of like a pikeys VAN)?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,843 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

He does look good what was the name of the transformer from the old one that turned into a red VAN (sort of like a pikeys VAN)?

That'd be Ironhide - Rachet was the same type as well.

No way seriously feck i was thinkin that medic dude was Ironhide. So whos the medic dude then and what about the Guy thats a motor bike?

Medic was Rachet... Dunno about a motorbike? Unless you're thinking of that other (cheap imitation) show, Go-Bots

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Wreck-Gar was a motorbike iirc.
    His race of Transformers called the Junkions all turned into motorbikes anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

hardly the junkieon's from the planet of junk ? most of them transformed into bikes.....

[EDIT]I see Jim beat me to it..[/EDIT]

hrmm springer was cool, if not a bit kinda like rc's gay best friend.....

Actually Kami, you also may be thinking of the new Transformers Energon and Armada. Think some of them Midicons can transform into bikes. But I don't really like talking about the new Transformers.

You may also be thinking of Tbob from M.A.S.K.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

some ppl could also be thinking about the power rangers morphing vehicles

god i was hoping no one here was young enuf/had bad enuf taste in tv to have seen an entire episode of power rangers.............

Ahhh good ole mask, matt tracker n co....the theme to it sounds class in french... ;)

I'm liking this thread.

Starscream with Megatron in gun form.
    starscream.jpg

• Advertisement

Kewl pic, he's still a big girl tho. No Match for sweeps and his henchmen. Personally i spose that idiot thundercracker or skywarp look cooler tho........

How bout rumble? lil fell is class cause he's got such an attitude problem ;)

Wheelie is kewl aswell, even smaller....

or how bout slag, that sorry after he crushes loads of sharkticons in the film was pure quality.

Interesting how everyone prefers the Decepticons though :)

Megatron was so much better before he became Galvatron btw... as for the Decepticon jets, definitely Starscream - the other two just didn't have enough screen time I suppose.

Don't like the new Transformers shows... aside from the cheap Pokemon style animation, they've reused a lot the original character names but with different Transformers making me keep saying "that's not Megatron etc" - and the voice acting aint up to the original series either.

hmmm..all this nostalgia - startin to think I should buy the box sets off Play :)

Wait a sec is m.a.s.k. the cartoon where a car flys with its doors up? If so don't bad mouth it. I think its deadly but not as good as transformors.

Can some1 post up all pics of the transformors and name them cause i know theres some forgot'n transformors!

M.A.S.K is the one with the cars. All the helmets and stuff.

Theres no way I'm positng up pictures of every Transformer, nor will I let anyone else do so. Google.

Kaiser2000 wrote:
    Interesting how everyone prefers the Decepticons though :)
    U miss me ranting about grimlock? ;) He really is the dude.
    Megatron was so much better before he became Galvatron btw... as for the Decepticon jets, definitely Starscream - the other two just didn't have enough screen time I suppose.
    how was megatron better, he turned into a gun ffs!
    Don't like the new Transformers shows... aside from the cheap Pokemon style animation, they've reused a lot the original character names but with different Transformers making me keep saying "that's not Megatron etc" - and the voice acting aint up to the original series either.
    true, its all ****e
    hmmm..all this nostalgia - startin to think I should buy the box sets off Play :)
    have G1 meself, probally pick up a few more of em one of da days...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

M.A.S.K was better in my opinion. But I had more MASK toys then Transformer toys for I remember moe hours of MASK enjoyment then Transformer enjoyment.

They rocked.

noooe Transformers >>>>>>>>> Mobile Armoured Strike Kommand

Like Matt Tracker was kool and all, but even Hot Rod was cooler ;) And me had transformers optimus prime + truck(which transformed into some sorta supermassive gun thing..) , and one of the decepticon's that's a tank..., and of course megatron(metal one that turned into a normal sized gun...twas tray kool.

As I said the reason for this is I have more MASK memories then Transformer memories.

hrmmm well i spose that would be hard for me, having lotsa transformers dvd's i still watch ;)
    and i'm just being arguementative winters, cool yer jets dude.................

I'm tired ... :(

Transfermers stil rocks though, dont get me wrong.

• Advertisement

that like trans-farmers? i've never seen those ones ;)

It was the cheap irish ripp-off.

You had Ubermega-Paddy-Tron who would chage into a plough from a shovel. Then the bad guys, MegaSuper-McBride-aTron who would be a watering can then transform into a septic tank. MegaSuper-McBride-aTron was the bad guy.

Winters wrote:
    But I had more MASK toys then Transformer toys
    They rocked.

I also had alot more M.A.S.K Toys and i remember at the time that there was alot more M.A.S.K toys out than Transformors. Also Transformors wasn't really that famous. Like there were so many other funny things out like Pod, Mr.men, Bagpuss, Fingure mouse, Clangers and TMNT(known as Turtules to others. Although transformors will still always remain one of my favourite cartoons!

ahh the kid, nearly none of those cartoons were on when transformers started....
    G1 aired in 1984...

Nope the used to show them on BBC1, BBC2, UTV, TCC and NET2. Definitly remember watching them from about 7am-8:30am Used to watch them before i went to primo skOoL!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

/me screams mod abuse of off topic

/me runs and hides

i had loads of those tranformer toys back in the old days i loved the ones where you buy 5 of em and hook em up. i clearly recall ones based on little racing or stunt cars and then one based on sea creatures

No Data, your thinking of your Power Ranger collection.

you promised you wouldn't tell you bastard

OMFG I forgot I wasent suppose to tell! Im so sorry. Well, be happy I didnt mention the Power Rangers conferance you went to...

• Advertisement

it was a good conference that is all

winters i accidentally reported bad post when all i wanted was to screw your rep ah well bonus

Advertisement