Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(request) Webhosting with multiple domains

• 04-09-2004 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

hi, lookin for a good value host with multiple domains and pop3 email accounts, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

You could try IE Internet, www.ieinternet.com..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

dunno if u need something in ireland but i'm with this canadian host http://www.interadvantage.com - their reseller package costs $10 a month and you can have unlimited domains and u get php/mysql (all the usual) plus cpanel and java! i'm thrilled with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

thanks lads will check them out, if any1 knows of any others to compare lemmie know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I use www.experthost.com and am very happy with them. Price goes as low as $4.99/domain/month depending on quantity. Technical service is very good, as is reliability; they also do ColdFusion, which I needed.

Advertisement