Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory sticks for SE P900

Options
  • 04-09-2004 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if Sony plans on releasing bigger sticks of memory stick duo? I really want one bigger than 128mb for the mp3s.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

did you try www.komplett.ie?(irl)
    www.shopformemory.com(uk has a lot off mmc-sd-msd
    Www.mobilerepair.de(i tink theve pretty cheap mmc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Demeant0r wrote:
    Hi,

Does anyone know if Sony plans on releasing bigger sticks of memory stick duo? I really want one bigger than 128mb for the mp3s.

128 MB Duo is the largest capacity the P900 will handle, however the P910 will be able to handle up to 1 GB capacity Pro Duo Memory Sticks

BrianG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

came across this over the weekend - according to a posting on the HC Forums someone has managed to flash the P910 system onto a P900 and this has apparently enabled them to use Pro Duo Memory Sticks with the device... so rather than being a hardware constraint as was previously given for the limitation according to that posting a software update might sort it after all... nothing official from SE yet, if it is legit hopefully SE can update the P900 system with some of the enhancements (particularly the Pro Duo support) and make it available on the remote update site...

Advertisement