Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD how do you snipe long range targets?

Options
  • 04-09-2004 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

I can never hit anyone when they are running, especially when I'm sniping them at long distance!

how do you aim? does COD have the reality of the distance? meaning you have to aim a little bit ahead of the running soldier so the bullet will reach by the time that guy get's there? or keep crosshairs right on him? I can't hit them either way, but at least I will know what to train at

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

"does COD have the reality of the distance?"

Yes.

Aim infront of them as they're running. Like, if you're sniping from the glider on bocage and you want to shipe someone running across from the little hut to bomb plant B, aim about an inch infront of them. It takes a bit of practice, but you'll find the sweet spot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

in my experience aim just in front of them and keep practising, depends how far they are away etc. it does take work but can pay off if youre an online camper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Dude of course cod has reality of distance.
    Ive sniped people from miles away with guns like the k98 or garand, try using them, theyre easier than the sniper rifle imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

COD must be one of the easiest ww2 games to aim in. You can hit people with the thomson from miles away if you have a good eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

While we're on the subject, can someone throw up the ip adress for that Irish COD server?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Spike wrote:
    While we're on the subject, can someone throw up the ip adress for that Irish COD server?
    Thanks.

http://www.1st-ib.net - link to their server is on their site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

All you BB's should try hitting moving targets with a Kar on 56K, now thats a challenge because your ping is variable so you always have to adjust. Its a good ol laugh when you get people to snipe with the Pssh or pistols.

Advertisement