Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is he

Options
  • 04-09-2004 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

so i'd say your all wondering who the alternate dj is well being bold i'm going to reveal myself you can find out who i am by checking www.alternatedj.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

please take that website down you're embarassing yourself and your entire family.

regards
    raggamuffin

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

With influences as listed above it is not unusual to hear a combination of "Metallica - Sad But True", "Groove Armada - Shaking That Ass" and "The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice" all in the same evening.
    Bleh, I'd have that listened to before breakfast. Now a DJ with a sparkly evening of Danny Kaye, the Andrews Sisters and something good from Spector's Wall of Sound menagerie, that'd be "alternative". For added sparkle, mix in the Ramones and O Fortuna with a dance beat in the background.

Didn't you mean "alternative"? Boo to all those who use "alternate" as an adjective when they really mean "alternative". Boo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭alternate DJ

taking a tune by the ramones and putting a dance beat behind it is sacreligious

also alternate suits my style more because i play more than just alternative music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭alternate DJ

please take that website down you're embarassing yourself and your entire family.

regards
    raggamuffin
    what are you on about i mean the site is great with loads of stuff on it your just saying that

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

who, precisely, asked who you were? i pity them.. if they exist, that is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

yeah arrogance is so attractive,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

taking a tune by the ramones and putting a dance beat behind it is sacreligious
    No dance beat behind the Ramones (well, maybe on the Spector-produced stuff from the early 80s, most of it deserves it except for the Ronettes cover). Dance beat behind O Fortuna.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭veryslowey

ah hear ease off on alterant DJ - he's radder than all music lads everywhere and gets the laddies too bigtimeamundo

onescan0008.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 elburro_grande

i dont think anyone did ask who you were but, altough im not gonna waste time lookin at your website ill still assume your a nice person :cool:

Advertisement