Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well Im also an EX-UO player now

Options
  • 13-07-2000 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭

hehe I cancelled mine about a while back too... the very night I subscribed to everquest actually...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Did you sell it on eBay? or were you expecting to come back? what about house/s ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

No I didnt sell it on ebay as I hate that crap bigtime.My views have always been that ppl should earn the things they get in the game.Most of the cool UO items I have are still in Kaleb's bank box alonf with 1 million in gold in case I ever decide to go back to UO(not bleeding likely).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The stuff in your bank will only exist for 3 months? There is a set limit though before they erase your account.

and the eBay would pay for the months u were in the game at least. Although the state UO is in at the moment I don't think u could sell it smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Canceled my account last nigth.And left a lot of abbuse is the "do you wish to leave a commint on why your quiting uo" box smile.gif

Advertisement