Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPOD queries

Options
  • 04-09-2004 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Hi, these are probably really silly questions but my parents just said they'd give me money towards a mini iPOD (pink one of course ;) but I don't really know much about them. Can I use my own songs from CDs or do I have to download them all? And can I use it with a pc? And is there anything I should know before I buy it? Ty :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

the ipod will come with software called itunes, you can use this to convert your cd collection into a format that the ipod can play.
    and you should have no problems using it with a pc (afaik the ipod mini comes with a usb and firewire cable, you'll most likely be using the usb one)
    thats pretty much all there is to it. they come with clear instructions.
    enjoy your new baby :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Ok great, thank you :)

Advertisement