Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh Oh..

Options
  • 05-09-2004 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Oh crap..

I have 4 days to write a 2000 word report on the internet technologies implemented in an e-procurement system!!.....good god where to start!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

3 Words. Cut and Paste. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭clearz

Thats only 500 words a day. You allready wrote 30 words on this post which the time could have been spent on the report.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Hagar wrote:
    3 Words. Cut and Paste. :)
    Two words. Hell no.

If you take the easy Copy & Paste routine out of it, you'll never gain any understanding of the topic. You'd be far better off to do proper research, and write the report as best you can.

One word. IleftittoolateandthedeadlineisalmostuponmehowcouldIhaveletthishappenIamadumbbástard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭TemplarBarna

yea....actually, a death in the family has kept me away from the course for the last few weeks....thanks for the intelligent replies though....much appreciated..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

In that case it's your lecturer you should be telling - that's the kind of things that extensions were intended for.

Oops, sorry about that. I wouldn't knowingly take the píss in that situation.

Advertisement