Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want anything from the US?

Options
  • 25-07-2000 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I'll be back on Saturday in Dublin, until Monday then back on the 9th in Dublin. Anyone want anything?

No vaggamuppet requests or silly things please. tongue.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'll take a copy of terminus if you dont mind.
    That is if you're going to be in the city center on monday, met u for lunch or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

My plane to Greece leaves Monday morning. So I won't be. But I can send a minion instead, or you can wait until the 9th?

Although after the Kingpin incident I don't want to end up buying loads of boxes and have muppets walk out. smile.gif If it wasn't for the fact Blade made me a bit of cash I would of been out $30 (and blade wouldn't of gotten a free kingpin game).

Let me know, I only have 2 more days buying time.

Well if you dont mind passing it through one of your minons that would be fine I can met them on monday, or i can just order online.
    Just who would this minon be ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Probably the brother. I haven't told him yet but he's probably reading this anyway.

I'll be webmailing it from Friday so I'll email your current email on the board with details?

Perfect

• Advertisement
Advertisement