Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, eh....Vampire

Options
  • 26-07-2000 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

So what if i am a bit slow to catch up with all you guys, anyway, since you were all talking about that vampire game, and since i have played the pen and paper version a good few times ages ago, and since it got 90% in pc zone...
    I decided to buy it...
    I havent played it much cos im at work and my brother has been playing EARTH 2150 like a crazed baboon for the past week.
    Anyway, if anyone is having a bash at one of the storyteller mode things and you have a space big enough for a Rumpel shaped guy, then i'll be so happy, i will keel over.
    But, the whole vampire topic seems to have died down a bit.
    So what does it run like online anyway? ****e? is that why you arent playing it?
    Ah well, back to killing Ghoul Rats...
    see yas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

What's this now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Vampire : The Masquerade : Redemption is a role playing game about a Crusader who is bitten and turned to a Vampire. The game follows him through 800 years and lots of travel. It is full 3D and has a beautiful engine.
    The Story Teller mode is where one player sets up a story online and othert players participate in his story.
    I just picked this game up today and am about to go play it but if you want any more info, look here or over here.

Ya dig?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

Advertisement