Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Achill! think of poor Donnacha!

Options
  • 05-09-2004 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

what do people think of going to Achill!?!? well??? Achill's cool... it's got...Donnacha! that's the one! so??? hows about somewhere along 2 weekends from now? Or even Donegal? Somewhere we haven't been yet! America also works! Or even japan!!! Let's all go to Japan!!! But if no-one can go or just isn't arsed let's all go to achill!!! I'm thinking of you Donnacha! This comes straight from the heart!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

*dies from exclamation mark overdose*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Reading the original post makes me image a very very hyper person jumping around. Hm.
    Conor did you do Japanese last year? (or at least I'm assuming the name is conor)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

yeah he did, but he wasnt so excitable. or oddly fond of donnacha....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

yes, he seems quite fond of donnacha, very suspicious.......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Everybody loves Jim/Donncha/Jimacha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

not that donnacha! shidoshi donnacha the reindeer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

You mean the Donnacha who pretended to have an identical twin who wore sunglasses and didn't have a cast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Yes, that's the one. THe "twin" was, I believe called Peter. Quite an amusing tale... WATERFORD REUNION, PEOPLE!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement