Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chronicles. Is Anyone Else Making One?

Options
  • 31-07-2000 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

I was palying throught the Vampire SP game and then i got bored of it so I said I would give this Story Telling Jabbery a go. I was not going to be doing all that much with it but the tools are great and its all very user friendly. I even set up a wee chronicle the other night and the lads that came seem to enjoy it (even though I was just basically firing them around New York and possesing old ladies and calling them fatties).
    Is anyone else dabbling with this?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I've not really triedhe ST itself butI've gone into one or two games were there was one, and it can be quite good.

Like I said before if you ever fancyu giving it a go, name the time and I'm sure we'll all be there, unless that is we arent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Ok I have nearly finished it. Its about half an hour long and its called Night Of The Gargoyles( rolleyes.gif ). I am just going to put in a few items and some bits of scenery. Its based around london and for the purpose of the Adventure, ye will have to leave your weaponary in a vault at the start of the story (when I say weaponary I do not mean armor and healing items. Leave behind anything you can use to kill something with and no more). It will be my first Chronicle and I ran it by a few other Story Tellers and they seemed to like the idea. Would anyone like to set the date and place? I would'nt know what would suit everyone confused.gif

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

Name your time and place.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭SPACE COWBOY

Yeah Mike I'll show,
    whatever time is good for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Ok can everyone make tonight(Wedensday) at 8? I will create a room called 'ThunderingMikes Abbatoir(Locked)' and the room will be locked. The Pass will be 'rpgboards' and like I have said its a short chronicle and remember to bring a character that does not have too much gear.

• Advertisement

Cool I'll be there.
    maybe we should also met in #vampire.ie, just incase anyone has problems getting into the room, ehh Regi tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭SPACE COWBOY

Great Mike I'll be there, I could be late if Vamp crashes on me, as I try to log on.

Advertisement