Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trek Selecta

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

the start was funny ill give u that
    But....
    Im not targeting u with phasers.

There are currently 53 tri-colbolt devices targeting your house, im sorry it was nice knowing you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭MrVestek

53 tri-cobolt devices? excellent... i just hope they dont knock out my internet conn......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭The Admiral

LMAO !!! Really !!

I think this is the BEST thing you managed to do so far !! (well..of those things I saw you creating) Congrats !!

The Admiral

ps: do you realise I'm becoming a real fan of yours ? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

You disturb me on a deeply personal level....

LETS MAKE BISCUITS!

Depends on what kind of biscuits... ohh and erm thanks admiral, i love you too, lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

The Enter-for-a-prize, eh? Hope you did forget to share that little nugget with people before...

I should credit everybody why now? Yes i got the name from Sev Trek.... and?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

You........rock.

Yes.... yes i do!!! :) lol just messin, thanks dude, nice to know you have confidence in me as ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

Why couldnt u have taken the piss out of Voyager or enterprise but not the next generation.

But its good hahaha :D

• Advertisement

Why couldnt u have taken the piss out of Voyager or enterprise but not the next generation.

Meh... maybe next time ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I didn't get it tbh. Is it a pisstake of a tv programme called Bo Selecta (which I've never actually seen)?

There was nothing really to get to be honest... was bored... made that... didn't think about what to say for hours or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Fair enough. Once I did an audio track of the opening of TNG with Microsoft Sam's voice instead of Captain Picard's. Just for the laff. Unfortunately, I don't have it anymore.

Advertisement