Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone tried 40K in 40 minutes or Killteam?

• 05-09-2004 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a little short of friends with 40K armies lately, and only read the rules of these. I must say it appears kinda nifty. Lord knows a 3 hour game can take its toll.

Are there any real oddities anyone's had come up, or do the rules cover everything well enough?

I'm gonna play against someone soon enough, but feedback would be great, because I have an urge to incorporate one/both of the above into the games at the galway convention alongside regular games...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

i have a few friends that have played a couple of the 40K in 40 minute games. They seem to work out pretty well.
    Personally I got out of playing big games a long time ago. Most my armies have been scaled down to the 1000-1500 mark. I guess I just got bored of having an army that had everything(or there abouts) against an army of the same kind of nature.
    It's much harder to try and pick a small army and make it work than a big one.

Just my take on things...
    ;)

Advertisement