Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 7650

Options
  • 05-09-2004 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

i heard somewhere that there is a way in which my nokia 7650 can be modified to become a video camera aswel as a picture camera. a friend of mine got somebody to do and he doesnt know who it was or how to do it! does anybody know how this is done or where i can find out how to do it?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

yes, you install the Video Camera app from the Nokia site:
    Select More Software and choose English...

BrianG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

the page is loading ok again on the Nokia site...

You download and install the Nokia 7650 Video recorder .sis file and there are instructions on how to use it - make sure you have enough room available to install and shoot some clips - they are recorded as .3GPP files which you can playback on your PC/MAC with the likes of Quicktime 6 - or the Nokia Multimedia Player (also available for download on that page)

BrianG

Advertisement