Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do you sleep in?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

i can't believe so many people sleep in the nude???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

I've woke up in a thong

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Shockin...

[edit] that was ment at the post before yours, sorry if it seems any other way [/edit]

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

chewy whats wrong with sleeping in the nip?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

' wrote:
    [cEMAN**']In a rubber gimp suit tied up by a collar chain in the corner of the bedroom.[/SIZE]
    Do you find yourself to be sweaty (and smelling of rubber) in all the wrong ways the morning after? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

I sleep in my Travolta-style suit in case I need to get up and dance during the night. So far I haven't, but there's always a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Boxers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Victor wrote:
    Do you find yourself to be sweaty (and smelling of rubber) in all the wrong ways the morning after? :p

Yeah. What up wit dat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

boxers.. also cant stand a t-shirt. oh and socks neither. duno how ppl sleep in them. my toes just cant spread and wiggle and what not. (ive one of those feet with the big gap inbetween my big toe and the next one, the index toe if u will)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Mostly nakers.

But I find that I sleep better fully clothed some times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Youre Ma

This constitutes my 5th pointless use of the "youre ma" response that I can remember. If you want to see more - tell me. And I'll ignore it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

chewy wrote:
    i can't believe so many people sleep in the nude???

I can't believe so many people sleep in clothes ! :eek:

Me ....I sleep naked :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Youre Ma

This constitutes my 5th pointless use of the "youre ma" response that I can remember. If you want to see more - tell me. And I'll ignore it.
    the fact that you're insinuating that somebody is a mother makes it all the more pointless really :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I sleep Buck F****N' Nekkid!!!! Why? Cos I Can!

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 k0ge

FLANNAL. All the way. :cool: If only I could get my hands on some flannal sheets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

PJ's all the way baby. I can't stand sleeping Nekkid, unless it is unbearably hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Has to be boxers/t-shirt. Get cold sholders otherwise. Would only sleep without a t-shirt during hot weather.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Actually, I have to revise my post, just got a new duvet, and if I ever was to wear my ‘when sick’ option of ‘boxers + way-to-big-for-me type jumper’, I’d die of heat – fecking thing is far too thick, and larger in area then my bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

Youre Ma

No, I am definitely not your mother. You may want to snuggle my bosom but that won't satisfy the whole DNA thingy. Father...now that's a possibility. Ask your Ma.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Boxers + T-shirt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

Mostly my Logitech "It's what you touch" T-shirt.

Yes I'm even a nerd when I'm sleeping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

But I find that I sleep better fully clothed some times.

Thats only as your usually drunk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Comfy comfy PJs during the winter, big t-shirt during the summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Nothing.

Keeps the sausage and 2 eggs chilled at night.
    On my bed I have a quilt with a unzipped sleeping bag on top.
    lots of thin layers are better than one big thick layer.

Allows a little more flexibility and fine-tuning of your sleeping environment.

Advertisement